Professional Expertise Highlights
- Judith brings to Cannabis Wellness Watch®, 25+ years as a leading Life Sciences, IT Enterprise Software, E-Commerce, E-Messenging SW/Services, and Telecommunications industry market research analyst and consultant.
Market research and telecommunications expertise focused in the following industries:
- Life sciences (le.g. KIL/KOL reseach/project management; clinical trial pre-launch design; medical device survey/qualitative research; competitive intelligence/bemchmarking research)
- Clinical health-related studies and survey design/implementation
- Global/Enterprise data/voice telecommunications networking
- Global electronic messaging ((software/services)
- Global IT (software and services)
- Electronic commerce (software and services)
Life Sciences Market Research
- As founder, and Managing Director of Life Sciences Market IQ, Judith provided company leaders in the emerging life sciences, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, health care IT and digital media the help they need to develop, segment, brand, position, compete and validate marketing, business development, product and competitive strategies.
- Experienced in the development and deployment of extensive demand-side research, survey design, tabulation/analysis; specializations in web-based surveys and related survey design methodologies
- Expertise in designing and implementating surveys featuring KIL-Key Innovation Leaders and KOL -Key Opinion Leaders qualitative market research.
Enterprise IT Software /Services and Electronic Commerce Market Research
- Judith has also held senior market research analyst management positions with top IT (global) market research and consulting firms and has been responsible for the following:
-Competitive intelligence and market/ industry research (quantitative and qualitative) with a specific focus on:
-Syndicated/continuous, market research program management
-Supply Chain management (SCM)
-Customer Relationship management (CRM)